Historian, Limerick Museum and Archives
Experienced and prolific author and researcher
1. Fourteen books with two in preparation
2. Nine articles in peer-reviewed journals with eight in preparation
2. Twelve chapters in edited collections with one in preparation
4. Six articles in non peer-reviewed journals
1. The Anglo-Irish landed elite 1700-1921.
2. Urban history.
3. History of local government.
4. Death and Cemeteries.
5. Irish textiles industries
6. Local history.
7. History of modern Ireland.
Historian for Limerick Museum and Archives, Limerick City and County Council.
Historical advisor to Limerick City Council, Limerick Civic Trust, Historical consultant to Association of Municipal Authorities of Ireland (AMAI).